15 July, 2009

Cry Me A River(s), Bitch.

If this blog was in existence last fall, I guarantee I would have written at least 25 posts dedicated to the waste of space that is San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers. I absolutely LOATHE that guy. He's an overrated no-talent self-righteous fuckface who thinks his shit doesn't stink. When checking my Yahoo! email account at lunch today, it brought me great joy that the main news piece was a video showing Rivers getting schooled by a high school quarterback at one of his camps. Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than to see the talking heads on the local news show having a laugh at Rivers' expense. If Rivers had any swag at all, he would have pulled a LeBron and had the tape destroyed, but since we all know that he's worthless, the video has thankfully seen the light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment