11 May, 2009

LET'S GO BUCCOS!

Tom Mckee, with a little help from my friends, I would like to let you know how I feel...


and I don't even like Kerry Wood, but he too thinks you are a fuckwad!


I am a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. I know about all the losing seasons, I've watched almost every game. I know there are kids with no arms and legs that can play shortstop better than Brian Bixler. I have a Sean Casey jersey (2 actually). I would skullfuck Sid Bream's wife if ever given the chance. I sat through the Jim Tracy era. I have endured the pain, anyone who puts the "P" cap on has. I like to forget all that and remember that "we" have 5 titles, a hall of famer list about as long as the list of girls I've had my way with, the BEST ballpark in the world, and also the Steelers and Penguins (to stop the bleeding in the meantime). REAL Pirate fans have made it this far, and we will continue to march through the shit as long as we have to.

On behalf of every single homer, let us be homers - we don't want you. Unless you have the kind of scratch to buy the team and turn things around, your black cloud outlook on things means nothing to us. Take your half empty glass and go be jealous of Ben Roethlisberger in the other room. Us homers, we will be just fine without you...
ROOT ROOT ROOT FOR OUR HOME TEAM -
A NEW PIRATE GENERATION, EVERYBODY SHOUT -
LET'S GO BUCS!

2 comments:

  1. We have way more than 0 Hall of Famers. I think Our HOF list is half as long as your list for guys you have given hummers!

    ReplyDelete