15 March, 2009

FUCK BOSTON FRIDAY:SUNDAY NIGHT EDITION



Just like herpes, I always come back.



After getting beat by the Senators the PENS stepped up and beat the Boston Bruins - with OUR (Yes Tom, I said our because I am a part of the Pittsburgh Penguins just as I am part of the Steelers, Pirates, Kansas City Royals, D-Generation X, and the Netherlands baseball club) backup goalie. SUCK A DICK BOSTON!


I was thinking about giving the fans what they want, a nice lengthy rant and a half - but the truth is, I am hungover as shit. Mega hungover. Mega huge extremely fucking hungover to the 10th power. Back to the tube, but before I leave -
remember, JOHN is watching you...


3 comments:

  1. 6th Ward thank god your alive. thanks for callin me back today. I have very little recognition of last night but its good to see you back blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6th, you forgot about your long time affiliation with NAMBLA. You know, the North American Man-Boy Love Association!

    ReplyDelete