18 March, 2009

Rant From the Recliner


From the makers of 'FUCK BOSTON FRIDAY', for your reading pleasure - Big (or Little)(but never little if you are asking me - I accept the fact that #7 is a boss) Ben brings to you, 'Rant From the Recliner'.

For the first edition of 'RFTR' I thought long and hard about a catchy opening line. I could take the Jim Rome approach and let you know what I'm burning on (but you know damn well what I'm burning on), instead I'll just let it all hang out.

Team USA - FUCK OFF. I have been watching as much World Baseball Classic as I possibly can, and I love it. What most people are finding odd is who I am rooting for. It's not so much who I am rooting for, but instead who I will not root for - Team USA. I'll tell you why - 89% of the players are complete and total douchebags. For instance, the Ambiguously Gay Duo - David Wright and Kevin Puke-i-lis.




Youk just left the WBC because he hurt his ankle, probably from the manpile after beating Puerto Rico last night. David Wright said that this has been the most exciting baseball he's ever played - well, NO SHIT dickweed. He fails to get the Mets to the show every year, so I guess I can see where this is awesome for him. Youkilis? This piece of shit was just bashing Americans for not showing enough support for the team. Youk, let me explain something to you. We, the real team USA, are going through a recession - people are not going to drop bucks to go see you play baseball before the regular season. Better yet, why support you when your squad pulls a Hector Macho Kamoncho and tries to get in a fight with the Netherlands? What about the mercy rule the other night? I'm not anti-USA, I am anti douchebag though - go VENEZULA.



I recently found out that the Oakland Athletics general manager Billy Beane was gay(you can thank BGK for this nugget of informatioin). I did not know this, and it doesn't discount any of the work he has done - he's one of the best at what he does (putting together a good team in a small market - not gay things). Being that I had no idea about Beane...




'okay, I see it now..."


... how many other men in sports are swinging the other way? I am curious to know who you think needs outed. I'll start the debate by showing you a picture of my picks...


5 comments:

  1. I cant believe you called the fans of Colorado gay. what is wrong with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you better be prepared for the libel suit coming your way...there are two billy bean(e)'s in baseball...billy beane with an "e" is the a's gm/genius, and straight by all accounts. billy bean with no "e" is the former outfielder now playing tight end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...tight end.

    haha...you're going to get sued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STATEMENT FROM THE AUTHOR:

    I WAS MISINFORMED. BILLY B GETS MORE FEMALE ASS THAN A TOILET SEAT. IF HE IS MARRIED, I AM SURE HIS WIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. IF HE HAS KIDS, I GUARANTEE THEY WILL GROW UP TO BE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL KIDS IN THE WORLD. GO OAKLAND A'S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIVE ME AN O
    GIVE ME AN A
    GIVE ME A K
    GIVE ME A L
    GIVE ME AN A
    GIVE ME AN N
    GIVE ME A D

    WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?

    3RD BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL (Sorry, no fear of any lawsuits stand in the way of my two teams - the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Kansas City Royals)

    ReplyDelete