25 March, 2009

Rant From The Recliner : Hump Night



How about this recliner? So elegant, so impressive.


FANS: We here at Big or Little Ben need your help! Well, I am really the only one needing help - but that should make you even more eager to offer your services. The 'Rant From The Recliner' segment of this blog is now the most read column on the entire internet. I'm serious. What does this mean you ask? It looks like I need to schedule some more recliner time, but also I need help collecting pictures of recliners from all over the world. It might be your favorite recliner that you spend most of your time in. Maybe it's the one you had in college that smells like bong water and Natural Light. It does not matter, BOlB does not care where your recliner came from, or what fabric it is made of - ALL recliner pictures welcome!

Recliners are so important that this guy rocked one at his OWN VIEWING!
Rest in Peace you great Steeler fan. WE will get more rings than you have dead fingers and toes.
It is important that I keep you, the readers, happy. What is better than reading the best blog in the world? Helping with the best blog in the world.
Send your pics to zstynchula@yahoo.com
I am looking forward to seeing the naked pictures of your girl, I mean recliner pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment