23 April, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

Its Game 5 of a highly contested series between Philly and Pitt and guess what I CANT FUCKING SEE THE GODDAMN GAME!!!! This is not the first time this has happened to a FOX Sports Broadcast. Are you trying to tell me you have no backup plan when something like this happens, its amateurish busch league bullshit. Someone needs fired immediately!!!! To make matters worse my wife is at the game so I will get to hear all about it. Hopefully for Fox Sports sake this doesn't turn out to be an epic battle that goes into 2 OT's and the Pens win, there might be death. I am to fucking mad to think of anything else to type so I'm out. FUCK FOX SPORTS

2 comments:

  1. Oh guess its back on for some great insight of the second period that I didnt fucking see. Im still pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete