09 April, 2009

Who's Next John?

Its Thursday night Pens are dominating so i decided to do a little web surfing. I came across an interesting article on Yahoo sports. Seems that Madden 10 is in the finishing stages and looking for a suitable cover boy. Well my friends let me give you the short list of candidates whose careers are about to possibly be over.


1. That's right every body's favorite Mr. Little Ben himself. Now Ben do i need to remind you that damn near everyone who ever was on that cover has had career threatening injuries, jury trials for murder or dog fighting, and just in general bad luck. Do you remember when you almost DIED in that motorcycle accident? What good could possibly come out of this? Use you giant reconstructed head for once and withdraw your name from consideration, if not for yourself do it for 6th Wards sake.2. Yes its true Troy Polamalu is also being considered to be on a shared cover with Larry Fitzgerald. I would absolutely hate to see any Steeler on the cover of Madden not because i dislike them but because i do believe in the curse. If Fitzgerald is on the cover I may have to reconsider my fantasy football keepers list.

Other notables being mentioned Vikings RB Adrian Peterson, Ravens S Ed Reed, Giants RB Brandon Jacobs another Superbowl or Bust Juggernaut.

The results will be announced April 24th at the 2009 NFL draft. Get your popcorn ready!

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet it's Ed Reed no doubt in my mind. Madden is just that kind of a dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curse, shmurse.

    Curses are for the weak.

    ReplyDelete